Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancake Day

Every year I vow I will do something exciting on Pancake Day, and every year I still with the same old, basic pancake recipe. Were I to be more exciting this year, this are the sorts of delights I would like to make:

Sweet


Gingerbread Pancakes Gingerbread doesn't just have to be for Christmas! These pancakes look delicious. 


Strawberry, Lemon & Poppyseed Pancakes These make a decadent looking pile. They are reminiscent of summer and are definitely grown-up pancakes.

Savory


Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes These sound like a brilliant way to use up leftover mash and also a clever way to incorporate pancake making into dinner time. 

Good for Little Miss


2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes The second ingredient is egg, which Little Miss hasn't tried yet. She loves sweet potato so these might be a good way to introduce egg into her diet.


Apple & Sultana Pancakes These look very yummy - if I make them for her I will definitely be helping to eat them too!

What Pancake day creations are you planning for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment