Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy World Book Day!

As a librarian, writer and book-addict, I love World Book Day. I can't wait until Little Miss is old enough to go to school in fancy dress, but until then, here are some adorable book-themed baby outfits I would love to try:

There are lots of different Hungry Caterpillar costumes, but this dress from Etsy is definitely the prettiest I have seen.


We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all, we love each other! I loved Madeline as a child and her little blue dress and hat would make a very cute WBD costume.


Another great Etsy creation - hats and nappy covers for Winne the Pooh characters!

 

And this fluffy Eeyore outfit looks super cuddly too:


This Peter Pan costume has a DIY tutorial for if you're feeling inspired. 


I have a bit of a soft spot for Disney costumes...


But fairy tales, like Little Red Riding Hood, make great outfit ideas too


Harry Potter is sure to be a favourite in my house.I love this Gryffindor vest for baby Hermiones. 


And finally, I can't think of a book character to match it to, but this shark costume is too funny not to post

Who will your little one be dressing up as for World Book Day this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment