Saturday 2 May 2015

Nine Months Old

She Loves...
Being pushed around the room in a washing basket
Taking toys out of her LeapFrog picnic basket
Eating everything
Trying to grab phones, tablets, laptops...

She Can... 
Pull herself up to standing (but can rarely get back down again...)
Walk with her walker 
Help herself to toys from her basket

She Has... 
Four teeth
Been on her first holiday
Lost all ability to nap in her cot during the day
Started to try and lift the flaps on her books (and has only broken one so far)
Slept through the night TWICE

I can't believe Little Miss has now been alive for nine months! I only have one more month at home with her before I have to go back to work and I'm going to make sure we enjoy every minute of it. I am going to miss being on maternity leave very much. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment